This post is sponsored by La Tourangelle, however all opinions, recipes and photos are mine.
This is the easiest, fastest and tastiest recipe you will ever make this year. All you need are 2 ingredients:
- Rainbow Chard
- La Tourangelle Nutriblend Oil
It's one of those things you taste for the first time and go damn, that's good... I can't believe I made it. Then it gets devoured so fast that you make it again the next day because all you got to eat were two leaves of chard. So far I've made these 4 times in the last 2 weeks. It's that good and I'm not a food repeater!
What gives this simple dish so much flavor is La Tourangelle Nutriblend oil. It has this unique nutty, earthy, grassy fresh flavor that transforms into something special when roasting it quickly with the rainbow chard.
Nutriblend is made from 100% Organic blend of Amazonian sacha inchi oil, with sunflower, coconut, and sesame oils. One stand out nutritional benefit for me is the high level of vitamin e in the blend from the Sacha Inchi seeds. One serving gives you 20% of the recommended daily in take already.
Vitamin E is good for me in particular because I have a history of high cholesterol. Through a balanced diet of good fats and vegetables I have been able to get it to normal levels with no medication.
You can read more about Nutriblend here and right now when you purchase it directly through La Tourangelle it's 30% off when you use the code HEALTH at checkout.
- 1 Bunch Rainbow Chard
- 2 Tablespoons La Tourangelle Nutriblend
- Salt, Pepper and Garlic Salt
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and lightly pat dry the rainbow chard. Place on a large baking tray.
- Drizzle with the Nutriblend and rub it in the leaves and stem.
- Season with a few pinches of Salt, Pepper and Garlic Salt.
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve on a large platter.