This post is sponsored by Jana Foods, however all recipes, photography and opinions are my own.
These 4 Ingredient Gouda Cookies are super easy and it's grain free, paleo and keto friendly. I would recommend getting some real deal Dutch Gouda like this Rembrant Extra Aged Gouda.
It's a very hard cheese, which is perfect for these Gouda Cookies. It doesn't really melt into the cookies, but gives it a great texture and bite.
All you do is throw all the ingredients in a food processor and cut out your cookies and your good to go.
I added some sage leaves to give it some earthiness, but you are more than welcome to leave that out. What you do need to do when you bake these is to drizzle honey on top. It's a game changer.
It's like having a cheese plate for one in one bite with these Gouda Cookies. It's the Superbowl this weekend, it's perfect for those only there for the food but not the game!
- 250 g Almond Flour
- 150 g Grated Jana Foods Gouda Cheese
- 50 g Butter or Ghee
- 1 Egg
- ½ Teaspoon Chilli Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper
- Sage Leaves, Rosemary or Thyme
- Herb Salt
- Food Processor
- 2 Baking Trays
- Plastic Wrap
- 1 Rolling Pin or Large Glass
- 2 Parchment or Silpat
- Round Cookie Cutter of your choice
- 1 wire rack
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until it starts forming a dough. Place on some plastic wrap and form into a flat disk. Freeze for at least an hour to set.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line your baking trays with parchment or silpats.
- Take the dough out of the freezer. Place on your counter top and unwrap. Place another plastic wrap on top of the dough and roll out to 1 cm thickness. Remove the top plastic wrap and cut out the cookies with your cookie cutters. Place on the baking trays and top with the sage leaves.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Take out of the oven and let cool on the baking trays for 10 minutes and then transfer to wire rack to fully cool down.
- Serve with some honey and herb salt.